Sodium batteries are expected to be a viable alternative to overcome the weak of current battery technologies, such as: long Life cycle, large capacity, energy storage for a long period of time without self-discharge.
Studies show that the energy efficiency of current sodium battery systems depends on the temperature control system to heat the battery. Traditionally, sodium batteries are heated by an external heating system, so some of the heat is not transmitted to the batteries, and the difference in temperature between the batteries is unavoidable, resulting energy lost, quality and life cycle of the battery decrease.
At Powercentric Co., we developed a more advanced sodium battery temperature control system, enable each cell to be monitor and control at it’s precise operating temperature through an intelligent temperature control system. Each battery is controlled separately, so mastering the charge-and-discharge process of the battery to optimize energy and extend the life cycle of the battery system.
THE ADVANCED SODIUM CELL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER
FEATURES OF OUR PRODUCT
- Modular design for easy installation and expansion. Each module controls temperature for 5 cells.
- The temperature controller system for sodium battery is designed for temperature control of batteries up to 200 cells separately at the same time. Temperature can be controlled up to more than 400 degrees Celsius per battery. Closed loop feedback control (P.I.D) is used to increase accuracy, reduce overshoot, reduce response time and optimize heating energy.
- The temperature control system extends the life cycle of heating elements from 2 to more than 10 times and saves energy from 10 to more than 20% (according to the dimmer method).
- The temperature control system can adjust the internal resistance of the battery, controlling the charging and discharging process for each of cell in the system through controlling temperature.
- The temperature control system provides an LCD and controller to support the end user to observe the necessary information, while computer communication protocols software are used to manage, access to operational history, data statistics and energy efficiency analysis.
|POWER (per Module)||W||200|
|MAXIMUM QUANTITY||Cell||200 (~40 MODULE)|
|TEMP. CONTROL||oC||≥ 400|